<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1976802494740113261?origin\x3dhttps://py-heart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Modification.

The dish that I would like to modify is the pancakes that I ate on 16 Feb 2010, 9.45am. I ate the pancakes with Hotcake Syrup and margarine.


I think that instead of using margarine, we should use butter, as margarine contains more trans fats. Trans fats raise LDL cholesterol, and hence also increases our total cholesterol.

Also, the Hotcake syrup is not good for health. It contains calories and sodium, both which are harmful to our health if consumed too much. Thus, instead of using Hotcake syrup, we could use Maple syrup instead, or even eat the pancakes without syrup! :D

When frying the pancakes, we could also use less oil so that we would consume less oil, which contains fats.


After all the modifications, there would be less trans fats, calories, sodium and fats! (: